ASTA clients can traverse Firewalls a number of ways.
1. Have the Firewall Administrator open the port your ASTA server is running on
2. Run your ASTA server on port 80 or port 8080
3. Set your ASTA Server and Client to format all messages as HTTP using the AstaProtocol Property
4. Configure your ASTA Client Application to run stateless HTTP
5. Use AstaHTTP.DLL with IIS to allow your ASTA client application to appear as a browser applications
6. Use ASTA Proxy Server support
7. Use ASTA SOCKS Support